Sunday, January 20, 2013

How To Access Computers That Cannot Be Booted Anymore...


Solve that problem with this free utility with Avira AntiVir Rescue System  

Avira AntiVir Rescue System 01-17-2013
Avira AntiVir Rescue System


This incident have happened to me. I suffered a major crashed on my PC. No way would it boot up I am glad that I found this free utility online  I was able  to save important files to an external hard drive. I highly recommended this to anyone. Avira AntiVir Rescue System is a Linux-based application that allows accessing computers that cannot be booted anymore.Just double-click on the rescue system package to burn it to a CD/DVD. You can then use this CD/DVD to boot your computer.


Thus it is possible to:

  • repair a damaged system,
  • rescue data,
  • scan the system for virus infections.
System requirements:
  • Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7

Size:261MB
Release Date: 2013-01-17
User Rating:4.17

Avira AntiVir Rescue System 01-17-2013 



No comments:

Post a Comment